Remote Legal Work in the Digital Age
Mar 24, 2021 – 9:00am – 10:00am (PT)
Ethics issues involving working remotely and the ethical landscape in various states
ONE HOUR OF CLE (CA)
Staying Ahead of The Curve
JAN 27, 2021 – 1:30pm – 2:00pm (PT)
Learn about XIRA’s technology solution supporting the virtual practice of law
Procopio / XIRA Webinar
DEC 16, 2020 – 1:00pm – 2:00pm (PT)
The Ethics of Federal Law Practice, Remote Lawyering, and a Technology-Driven Vision of the Future of Law
Topic: Staying Ahead of the Curve
- Description: This webinar will explain what technologies XIRA offers to support the virtual practice of law as well as tools to help attorneys easily embrace the digital transformation required to stay ahead of the curve.
- Date: Wednesday, January 27, 2021
- Time: 1:30 pm – 2:00 pm (PT)
VP Business Development
Executive, Client Success
Topic: Remote Legal Work in the Digital Age.
- Description: Ethics issues involving working remotely, and the ethical landscape in various states.
- Date: March 24, 2021
- Time: 9:00 am – 10:00 am (PT)